Monday, May 2, 2011

Play Date With Tootie

I was so nervous all day for Tootie & her foster parents to come visit tonight. I have never been on this side of things before. I have done home visits, meet and greets & adoptions in the rescue world, but never had a home visit/meet & greet for my family personally. I am happy to report that everything went wonderfully! Tootie & Riley got along amazingly! My kids loved her! Glen & I already loved her but fell even more for her!
Her foster parents told us all about Tootie. She is a wonderful dog! They told us she won't eat when she is nervous & that she doesn't like treats. Each of us offered her different kinds of treats & she ate them all! She explored our house & yard. I think she felt very comfortable with us. I can't wait until Friday when she comes to stay!
Riley is so happy to have a playmate...he RUVS her!

No comments:

Post a Comment