Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Family & Holidays

This holiday season I am reminded how wonderful my family is. My Mom & Step Dad drove from Colorado to Wisconsin to visit. I couldn't ask for a better gift. Unfortunately the flu lingered through my household & our visit was cut short because of this. Thankfully we still were able to spend some quality time together. Here are some pictures from our visit & our time together this past week.
 Riley was quite embarrassed by the hat...but so cute!
 Riley loves his Grampa!
 Pictured: My Mom, my son, me, my daughter & my Step Dad.

 The girls making adjustments to the "Naughty & Nice" list.
 Me & Brandee, the best cousin in the world!



I'm so blessed with such an amazing family. I love you all! I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment