Monday, June 13, 2011

Miles: Day 3

I think Miles realizes he is home. He is adjusting well & seems happy here. He loves to romp & play with Riley. Riley is so much bigger than Miles, but Miles sure can hold his own! They really do get along great. Potty training is going incredibly well. Miles is getting the hang of things better than most puppies I've been around. He didn't have an accident today. We are so proud of him!

We had a cook out today to celebrate Allison & Kevin being here. They are an amazing couple. They save doggie lives every day, are selfless & caring and I just adore them! 11 months ago Allison & Kevin brought Riley here & a few days ago they brought Miles here (both from Osceola Animal Shelter in Arkansas). A BIG thank you to them for everything they have done for my family & for everything they continue to do for so many. This world is a better place because of you! I love you guys!

Here are a few pictures from the cook out.







              Miles says "Thank you Allison & Kevin for bringing me home."

No comments:

Post a Comment