Sunday, February 20, 2011

Three Years

Last week we celebrated my boyfriend's birthday, but also had a much bigger event to celebrate. Last week marked three years of sobriety for my amazingly strong boyfriend. I consider myself so fortunate, so blessed to be with him everyday. I am so proud of how much he has accomplished, how much he has grown & how far he has come these past three years. I thank God for everyday I have been able to be by his side & I pray for a million more to come. It takes a very special kind of person to be able to turn their life around the way he has. Every day is better than the last & it will only continue to get better while on this path!

So to my amazing boyfriend I want to say (today & every day)...I am so proud of you & so thankful for the person you are. I appreciate you & every moment we share together. I love you with all my heart!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Glen....and Jaime how wonderful of you to be by his side this whole time. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete