Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Am Thankful For...

Well, every year on Thanksgiving I reflect on the good things in life & remember what I am thankful for. This year I will share what I am thankful for with you...

1. Nate - such a smart, wonderful, responsible kid. He never complains & is always helpful.
2. Hannah - smart, beautiful, kind to all. Her love for animals is amazing & she takes very good care of her guinea pig & our cats.
3. Glen -  intelligent, gorgeous, kind hearted, selfless man. His strength inspires me. He makes me want to be a better person. I couldn't get through a single day without my best friend!
4. Cats - Ashley, Sarah, Sam. Ashley is healthy & happy. Sarah has had some minor health issues this year, but is turning the corner & over the last week seems healthier & happier. Sam is our new addition to our cat family this year. He is everything I ever wanted in a cat & has fit into our family unit purrfectly!
5. Puppy - Riley has changed our lives in so many ways (all of them for the better). He brings so much laughter & happiness to us all. I share my life more with him than anyone else (animal or person). We are together pretty much 24/7.
6. Parents & Step Parents - I have so much support & guidance from them all. I know I will never go a day in my life without love because of these four amazing parents.
7. Friends - I can count on one hand my true friends. That sounds like a bad thing, but it's not. I have some rather remarkable people in my life that I am so incredibly thankful to call my friends. If there is one thing I've learned this past year, it's that quality trumps quantity EVERY time. Thank you Emily for always being there for me (night or day) & sometimes chatting for hours. Thank you Christine for bringing my family Brian, making every moment I spend with you happy and for being a true friend in every sense of the word. Thank you Danielle for always cheering me up & for your unconditional support. Thank you Brandee for decades of unconditional love, friendship, support & fun times.

With all I've been through this past year, it could be real easy to focus on the negative forces that be. I WILL look at the positive though because of all the family & friends I have sitting next to me, giving me unconditional love & support. I am so very grateful to each & every one of you. Thank you for being so wonderful!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving & many blessing to come!

Love,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. What a great Thanksgiving post! I think I will try to do the same within the next few days.

    I LOVE YOU JAIME. Thank you for the recognition...that means so much to me. You have a good heart.

    ReplyDelete