Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Music makes me happy. I saw Green Day in concert twice & they are amazing! Oh yea, and Billie Joe Armstrong is one of the sexiest men alive!

The most amazing movie ever made, the best love story ever told. I saw this for the first time when I was maybe 6 years old. I'm guessing I've watched this movie hundreds, if not thousands, of times.

The most captivating book I've ever read. Seriously, this book made me look at the world completely different. It is rare that I RE-read a book, but this I have checked out of the library several times over the years.


Quite possibly the best TV show! I laugh so much during this show my cheeks are usually sore!


My favorite breed of dog (of course Mutts are the absolute BEST). Someday I would like to add a Boxer to my family. There is just something about that face that draws me in!

The things that make me the most happy are all under my roof. I love my home, my kids, our pets & Glen more than anything in this world. I feel blessed to have what I was given. I never take that for granted & always am appreciative.

No comments:

Post a Comment