Saturday, January 21, 2012

Emma

Meet Emma! She found herself in a pickle when her owner passed away suddenly. Glen & I met Emma today & just fell head over heels in love with her. The plan was to help find her a home, but the more I look at that sweet face, the more I am seriously considering that she is where she needs to be. 


Today started out with good intentions. We were driving Glen's Dad back to his home after a few long, difficult days. His girlfriend of almost 20 years passed away suddenly & he spent a few days with family. When we brought him home, he introduced me to his girlfriend's cat, Kitters. Immediately I was smitten. Glen & my kids were good with Kitters coming to stay with us until we found her a home. I think she found her home, especially since we've already renamed her as Emma. 

Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment